Where is the EASYdin used
Audio, Home Theatre, Lighting, Security and Automation equipment all benefit from the remote switching provided by the EASYdin
Legally and safely switch mains power. 1000’s are in use throughout Australia by the electrical and electronic industry.
How is the EASYdin used in NO operation
01. Connect incoming Line to terminal LINE IN L, and Neutral to a NEUTRAL COMMON N terminal..
02. Connect the required LINE OUT NC or NO and unused NEUTRAL COMMON N to the controlled load..
03. Attach signal wire or similar to the control terminals.
04. Run the control wire to the remote switch mechanism.
05. Switch on source of 24O volt power.
06. GREEN LED indicates power on and the load de-energised.
07. Short remote control contacts terminals of the EASYdin.
08. RED LED indicates active out and the load energised.
- Compliant to DIN rail mounting system
- Controller size 98mm (3.85in ) x 53mm (2.09in ) x 58mm (2.28in )
- Weight approx. 300g. packaged
- Contact electrical life 2 x 105operations @ 240 VAC 16A resistive load, derate accordingly for inductive and capacitive loads.
- Contact capacity: Inrush peak current up to 30A maximum for 4 seconds.
- Voltage free control line contacts require switching capability of 24VDC open circuit and 3mA closed. Maximum control line resistance 10K ohm.
- Complies with: AS/NZS 3197:2005, C-tick, ROHS and CE certification.
- We Design and Manufacture Professional Electronic Equipment
- Trusted supplier to Government, Industry and Consumers for 40 years
- Buy with Confidence from Australian Designer and Manufacturer.
- ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org