Where is the EASYcomm used
Control systems for Audio Visual, Lighting, Security, and Process, Industrial and Automation controllers all benefit from the flexible, remote switching provided by the EASYcomm.
System control software can now communicate with the on board solid state relay to provide added control and reporting options beyond basic relay capability.
How is the EASYcomm used
1. Connect the desired communications line from RS232,USB or RS485
2. Configure the 2 protocol selection switches (See AN57 above).
3. Select device with links A0 to A5 for a range of 00 to 3F (00 is global).
4. Fit a 12 VDC 500 ma regulated supply via a centre positive 2.1 mm plug.
5. Set serial data protocol to 9600 baud,8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit.
6. Send a 10 character ASCII command packet as per AN57 above.
7. Optionally receive echo back reports of command actions.
- We Design and Manufacture Professional Electronic Equipment
- Trusted supplier to Government, Industry and Consumers for 40 years
- Buy with Confidence from Australian Designer and Manufacturer.
- ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org