- With high quality audio decoder, supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Sampling rates supported: 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48(KHz).
- 24 bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports one-on-one 4 button trigger control mode and RS232 serial port control mode.
- In button control mode, it plays back 4 sounds one-on-one by negative triggering.
- Uses micro SD card and the built-in SPI flash memory for storage devices.
- Built-in 4MB SPI flash memory by default, and supports max. 16MB.
- Supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
- Possible to load audio files to the flash memory directly via the micro USB connecting with computer like using a USB flash drive.
- Equipped with a mono 10 watts amplifier that can drive a 10 watts speaker directly.
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for stereo output that can drive an earphone directly or connect with an external amplifier.
- Adjustable sound volume with the potentiometer.
- Wide range for power input(DC8-24V).
How is the EASYsfx used
- Fit the SD card with files containing sound tracks.
Connect the power (preferably DC12V) to the terminals V+ and 0V.
Connect the four trigger lines to K1 – K4 and the GND terminals.
Set the volume potentiometer to half way point.
If the line out socket is not used the local speaker will be active.
If the line out socket is used the local speaker will be muted.
For remote amplifier use connect its inputs to line out socket.
Short either of K1 – K4 to GND to trigger the required sound track.
- Working voltage: DC 8V-24V (DC12V preferred)
- Working current: ≤400mA (at input = DC12V)
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- On-board flash memory size: 4MB
- Audio format: MP3 and WAV
- Size: 3 DIN units
- We Design and Manufacture Professional Electronic Equipment
- Trusted supplier to Government, Industry and Consumers for 40 years
- Buy with Confidence from Australian Designer and Manufacturer.
- ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com